About Addison Lee
From humble beginnings to London’s most trusted business-class car service in just over forty years, Addison Lee have grown with and for the times.
And yet, so little has changed about us. We still believe that taxis and minicabs can be so much more than just a means to an end – our clients are right to expect extraordinary standards, and by allying the latest technologies with traditional customer service values, we can not only disrupt the industry, we can revolutionise it.
Today, our iconic cars are responsible for getting over 10 million people where they need to go each year in London alone. And with our business expanding every day – across both the UK and worldwide – we will continue to deliver that same executive service consistently, no matter where we are.
Main Function of the Role
Working within the Resource Planning function, you will be responsible providing MI and analytical reporting services for the customer centre, incorporating key performance indicators, strategic operations analysis, identifying performance trends and interpreting data.
Creation and update of reporting scorecards & dashboards to summarise commercial and Telephony performance on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as required.
Insight, Performance and MI Analysis/Metrics
- Using appropriate statistical modelling techniques to provide high quality and thorough analysis of data to ensure business needs are continually anticipated and met.
- You will act as the main point of contact for any insight and analytics across multi-channel performance, including Telephone, Email, Social Media and offline campaigns.
- Expert knowledge in data analytics, statistical forecasting and long-range modelling.
Process & Procedures
- Maintain and administer all associated procedure documents relating to daily, weekly, monthly reports.
- Look at the ‘bigger picture’ for the company e.g. budgeting and forecasting and therefore being a part of strategic decisions.
- To support the business with data & modelling analysis to produce actionable insights.
- Maintaining and ensuring correct procedures are in place for growth and control on internal Data warehouse.
Stakeholder Management / Relationship
- Provide consistent communication to TL/CCL/Real time manager on daily performance and any areas of risk that may threaten Service Level delivery.
- Engage with key stakeholders around the business to understand MI requirements, and design and build appropriate solutions to deliver.
This list is neither exclusive nor exhaustive and there may be other duties, within the remit of this position, required of the job holder from time to time. The Company reserves the right to alter this job description and will do so after consultation with the job holder.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to apply those real-time.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to operate effectively in a team environment.
- Experience of working on high profile projects, you will possess demonstrable experience of data mining, collation and dashboard creation.
- You will possess advanced Excel skills, VBA, SQL and experience of querying large databases.
- A great understanding of analytical tools, data analysis principles and quantitative methodologies used to gain insights into the data and present findings to the audience in question.
Knowledge & Experience
- University Degree or equivalent (2:1 or above) in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or Information Management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Workforce Operations in a Customer Care and/or BPO operation, with Team leader interaction. Two years’ experience working with call centre reporting and metrics required.
- Extensive experience with MS products; specifically Excel up to Visual Basic (VB) level.
- Intermediate SQL skills using Microsoft SQL SSMS, BI Solutions or similar reporting tools.
Performance Standards – The jobholder will at all times:
- The highest level of confidentiality is required at all times. Under no circumstances can any human resource or company information be discussed outside of the department.
- Be polite, courteous and professional when communicating with clients, potential customers and staff.
- Ensure that at every opportunity that the services of the company are being promoted and marketed in a courteous and professional manner.
- Make every effort to ensure that customer / staff needs, and expectations are being met.
Equality and Diversity Information
Addison Lee is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Addison Lee has been awarded the disability symbol, made up of two ticks, as we have made commitments to employ, keep and develop the abilities of disabled staff.
Applications via email must state the word DISAB in the subject line if the candidate is disabled, in order that the CV is checked against minimum criteria.Apply