The Addison Lee Group offer award winning Chauffeur Services including exceptional quality and outstanding reliability in the UK and worldwide. Our Tristar operation is truly global with offices and our own fleets in London, Manchester, Paris, Boston, New York and Hong Kong as well as a global network in over 80 countries worldwide.
About the Role…
As an Operational Support Agent, you will be focussing primarily on the outstanding delivery of service assurance. Whether that be liaising with internal departments or communicating with external service providers, you will look to deliver the highest possible customer service to our clients and ultimately ensuring their journey is a success.
If you come from a transport or travel-based customer service background and would like a role that allows you to take ownership of what you do, this could be the job for you.
4 on 4 off (10pm to 10am, night shift or 10am to 10pm, day shift)
Duties & Responsibilities…
- Providing an impeccable standard of customer service over the telephone
- Monitoring & actioning email communications with customers and internal departments
- Reporting on shift progress and outcome
- Confirmation of overnight flight times
- End to end resolution of customer complaints
- Updating 3rd Party cruise times
- Reporting to Management – re additional costs incurred (Service Recovery)
- Occasional cover of the opposing shift pattern to support business needs.
Skills and Experience Required…
- Experience in ground transportation – preferable
- Geographical knowledge of the UK – preferable
- Ability to work as part of a team or on your own
- The resourcefulness to solve problems efficiently and effectively
- A strong working comprehension of Microsoft packages, Excel is essential
- The ability to multitask across multiple systems would be highly beneficial
- A proven track record in delivering a high level of telephone-based customer service
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail and accuracy is essential