Addison Lee Group HR team has an opening for a talented, pro-active Payroll Specialist to join the team located within the Addison Lee Group Head office in Paddington.
This opportunity will support the whole group in a fast-paced busy environment. You will be based predominantly at Paddington, with some travel to our other sites as and when required.
This is a critical function within the business where you will be required to deliver according to end to end payroll and pensions processes. You will have a sound and demonstratable understanding of all matters relating to employee lifecycle payroll, P45 to P45 as well as the ability to handle employee and third-party queries.
The role will suit someone with a proven background in a sole Payroll and Pensions role where you lead the process and made improvements. You will be highly numerate, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
You will have a solid track record of providing outstanding service delivery for an organisation with over 1000 employees and will be a whizz at all things excel, including V-Look Ups and Pivot tables for example. You have good organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
Key Skills and Experience
• Processing total employee life cycle in payroll, P45 to P45
• Year-End Process such as but not limited to P11D & P60
• Running monthly reports and perform data cleansing exercises to maintain the integrity of the CoreHR system’s data
• Administer and execute pensions under auto-enrolment regulations, ensuring all staff members are enrolled and that contributions are paid in an accurate and timely manner
• Calculating and processing all statutory payments and entitlements as per the current legislations
• Ensuring compliance with the taxation of employee benefits
• Provision of advice on payroll matters to internal and external partners
• Manual calculations of SSP, SMP and Shared Parental Leave
• Liaising with and making prompt returns to external bodies such as HMRC, DWP, National Statistics Office, Child Support Agencies, etc
• Retaining appropriate records as per HMRC and audit requirements
• Make recommendations to improve and review established procedures concerning the recording of all relevant processes and procedures
• Responsible for administering confidential information and ensuring compliance of GDPR legislation, process, and procedures
• Ensure that payroll department meets and where possible exceed expectations following any agreed Service Level Agreements both internal and external
• Administer payroll information efficiently on a computerised payroll software (CoreHR)
• Advising and dealing with HR, managers and employees queries in an efficient manner
Competitive salary and bonus, Wellness Program, Agile Working, Cycle to Work Scheme, Pension and Healthcare Options, 33 days Annual Leave (incl. bank holidays), Additional voluntary benefits via Reward gateway and a Season Ticket Loa
Why should you apply
We are on a journey to ensure we all live and breathe our Group Values and there are so many reasons to apply but to start with:
We are equal opportunities employer
We are Diverse
We are Inclusive
We are Flexible
We are Collaborative
We are well Mindful
… and we offer great benefits including transportation of course!
- Closing date: 21st February, 2020