Addison Lee Group provides seamless quality that everyone can trust. The group comprises of two of the most experienced international ground transportation providers: Addison Lee and Tristar Worldwide. Together we’re committed to transforming the future of global ground transportation by delivering the same high level of service to clients around the world. It’s because of our reputation that we’re the number one trusted provider for journeys that matter, be it a critical business meeting, airport transfer or event.
To investigate and manually review payments across all channels with a view to preventing and/or detecting fraud including all associated administration, analysis, profiling and prosecution efforts.
What we are looking for?
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience of having carried out a similar role with a drive to complete tasks accurately. You will have a good geographical knowledge of London and the ability to make and follow through on decisions. You are an intuitive and confident communicator and able to liaise with stakeholders at all levels offering the necessary and appropriate measures of customer service. You have the ability to multi task and have excellent time management and organisational skills.
Qualifications, Experience or desired Skills?
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Excellent IT skills including working knowledge of in-house phone systems, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook, Cybersource Decision Manager, Emailage, GBG Connexus, Salesforce, CODA
• Experience using a rules-based fraud-screening tool would be a distinct advantage.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Monitoring and screening credit card work in progress
• Using technology provided, identify fraudulent bookings within the initial minutes
• Verify or initiate a cancellation / decline of the booking within designated timeframes
• Carry out Manual Review security calls with persons suspected of fraud
• Handle call-queries relating to cancellations and/or suspected fraud
• On-going research of personal data through a variety of mediums
• Interpretation of analytical reports
• Any other duties required by management
Why should you apply
We are on a journey to ensure we all live and breathe our Group Values and there are so many reasons to apply, but to start with:
We are equal opportunities employer
We are Diverse
We are Inclusive
We are Flexible
We are Collaborative
We are well Mindful
… and we offer great benefits including transportation of course!