Here at Addison Lee, we are investing further in our CRM infrastructure with the recruitment of a Salesforce Developer. This person will join the existing Salesforce team and participate in building the platform and extend its integrations.
The ideal candidate is well-versed in APEX and Visualforce with experience managing multiple integrations but who maintains the Salesforce philosophy of “clicks, not code” and demonstrates this by applying strategic thinking to projects.
· Design and develop solutions on the Force.com platform, using Apex programming language and Visual Force MVC
· Independently and collaboratively perform development, testing, implementation and documentation
· Develop software solutions using Java, Salesforce.com APIs (tooling, streaming, REST, SOAP), and 3rd party APIs
· Develop and maintain VisualForce, Force.com pages and integration with other systems used by Addison Lee
· Improve architecture and optimise performance
· Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues.
· 2+ years of experience in software development and object-oriented programming, using Java, J2SE, J2EE
· 2+ years of development experience on the Salesforce.com platform
· 2+ years salesforce Administration experience desirable
· Experience integrating Force.com development with modern deployment and release processes (e.g., agile; continuous integration)
· Experience with version-controlled environments/interfaces (Github, Sourcetree) — preferred
· Knowledge of integrated applications
· Experience with successful multiple Salesforce development cycles preferred
· Salesforce advanced developer (ADM 401) certification
· Able to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines