This is an exciting time to be telling the Addison Lee story. As well as investing in a low-emission fleet and high-quality drivers in London, we’re growing internationally – particularly in the US – and growing our range of services to be able to meet the needs of 21st century mobility. The Addison Lee Group provides seamless quality that everyone can trust. The group comprises of two of the most experienced international ground transportation providers: Addison Lee and Tristar Worldwide. Together we’re committed to transforming the future of global ground transportation by delivering the same high level of service to clients around the world. It’s because of our reputation that we’re the number one trusted provider for journeys that matter, be it a critical business meeting, airport transfer or event.
An exciting opportunity now exists to join our data and engineering team, located at our prestigious Paddington Office in London. As our Senior Insight Analyst, your key responsibility will be to use data to tell stories that support the Marketing, Sales, Finance, Commercial and Operational teams through data analysis, modelling, visualisations and insight; ensuring delivery is timely, accurate and reliable. You will work with senior business stakeholders to define analysis reporting and insight requirements, including identification of the internal and external data sources needed and the subsequent development needs.
In this exciting role that provides the opportunity to work with clear, well-structured data as well as lots of untapped data, you will work to leverage advanced analytics and data science methodologies to drive actions with high commercial impact as well as the development and implementation of dashboards and data visualisations to showcase analytics and insight. As our Senior Insight Analyst you will support the Insight and Analytics Manager and other team members, proactively resolve problems affecting the progress of delivering analysis, ensure that delivery timelines are not impacted and use your initiative to identify and develop additional analysis and insights capabilities and champion these to stakeholders.
What we are looking for?
The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years’ proven experience gained in a commercial environment and will demonstrate confidence in handling large, complex and multi sourced data sets to provide actionable insight and advanced analytics. A good working knowledge of Data Marts is essential as well as working knowledge of Power BI or other visualisation tools.
You will be educated Degree level or above in a highly numerical subject (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science) and possess excellent communication skills. You will be tenacious and committed to producing results with the ability to persevere with a challenge, seeing it through to the end. In addition, you be a team player with a positive and proactive attitude.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Act as a primary point of contact and work with senior business stakeholders and the Insight and Analytics Manager to define analysis and insight requirements
- Deep-dive into the company’s data in order to understand customer behaviour and business performance, using R and SQL
- Leverage advanced analytics/ data science methodology to drive actions with high commercial impact
- Work closely with the Data Engineering team to understand and utilise the company’s data. Recommend database changes and identify external data sources to support or improve the timely production and delivery of accurate analysis and insight, undertaking UAT where required
- Support junior members of the team, acting as a sounding board and providing advise and guidance where required
- Propose and enhance analytics best practice, to ensure consistency and accuracy across the team and department
Why should you apply…?
We are on a journey to ensure we all live and breathe our group values and there are so many reasons to apply, but to start with:
We are equal opportunities employer
We are Diverse
We are Inclusive
We are Flexible
We are Collaborative
We are well Established
… and we offer great benefits including transportation of course!