As the Senior Solutions Manager you will maintain, deliver and develop the B2B commercial work stream through the development of new and innovative solutions. Commercially astute and experienced, the role requires a manager that can balance both client and business demands across multiple functions whilst always being aware of the overall ALG strategy.
Successful management and performance delivery of the solution team and bid manager will lead to revenue growth, client satisfaction and enable us to achieve our 2020 growth targets.
You will be the technical and service SME and “own” the client solution. You will be responsible for accurately capturing and documenting the client’s requirements, liaising with internal stakeholders to gain approvals and producing solution deliverables for proposal presentations and contracts.
- Manage the end to end customer solution process to design, build and deploy complex customer solutions
- Working closely with sales account managers on SME, Large and Global customer accounts, you will create and manage bespoke solutions that are commercially viable, aligned to commercial goals and generate extra revenue
- Developing high quality global proposals for existing and potential clients
- Managing the workshop process for the initial phases of the global consultative sales engagement methodology
- Collaboration with commercial teams during presales client engagement
- Support RFPs regarding global technology services opportunities
- Articulate the technology value to customers during the pre-sales process using knowledge of technology, products, processes and industry expertise to educate customers on the value of Addison Lee services
- Capture and qualification of solution requirements
- Present solution overviews and demonstrations of Addison Lee Global Technology Platform
- Proven track record in bringing new commercial ways of working with new and existing clients through innovative and creative methodologies
- A natural problem solver with a proven ability to both conceptualise and deliver results
- Strong experience of stakeholder management and engagement you will have experience of managing solutions in a commercial environment and possess excellent technical abilities
- Solid understanding of complex costing and pricing models
- Good working knowledge of legal, regulatory and commercial environments, including knowledge of how to navigate operational, technology and pricing approvals
- Experience across API’s would be a distinct advantage ideally within the travel industry