Addison Lee Group provides seamless quality that everyone can trust. The group comprises of two of the most experienced international ground transportation providers: Addison Lee and Tristar Worldwide. Together we’re committed to transforming the future of global ground transportation by delivering the same high level of service to clients around the world. It’s because of our reputation that we’re the number one trusted provider for journeys that matter, be it a critical business meeting, airport transfer or event.
As a Service Advisor you will be the face of the workshop. Responsible for the management of Workshop bookings and handing out work to our Vehicle Technicians ensuring the smooth running of the operation.
This is a Monday to Friday role. You will be working 14.30pm to 11pm, 40 hours a week.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Service Advisor or come with a strong background and knowledge in automotive mechanics. You’ll be a highly organised multi tasker with natural affinity for customer service. Being well versed in all Microsoft office suites is a must.
Key Responsibilities Include
- To be the focal point of contact for drivers visiting workshop for either scheduled work or ad hoc defects and walk-in enquiries.
- Greet drivers, ascertain reason for visit to generate relevant job sheet and workshop tasks.
- Managing the flow of information between the workshop and driver ensuring effective process to achieve high driver satisfaction with service provided by the workshop
- Management of workshop bookings schedule
- Checking vehicles in and out on the system and handling keys
- Creating and checking job sheets, updating records and closing jobs on the system once completed. Ensure the accurate completion of all relevant documentation for each repair
- Liaise with workshop manager and team leaders when prioritising, allocating work and calculating workshop capacity
- Assigning technicians to tasks (jobs) ensuring technician productivity is maximised
- Maintain work completed records and calculate technician productivity
- Ensure a strong relationship is maintained with the parts department to maximise parts availability
- Liaise with fleet and logistics teams reference vehicle movements
- Liaise with fleet team reference repair status on vehicles due licensing and MOTs
- Liaise with driver support and fleet risk teams reference vehicle damage
- To ensure the accurate completion of all relevant documentation for each repair.
- Provide admin support to Workshop Manager
Why should you apply
We are on a journey to ensure we all live and breathe our Group Values and there are so many reasons to apply, but to start with:
We are equal opportunities employer
We are Diverse
We are Inclusive
We are Flexible
We are Collaborative
We are well Mindful
… and we offer great benefits including transportation of course!
- Closing date: Wednesday 19th November 2019