About Addison Lee
From humble beginnings to London’s most trusted business-class car service in just over forty years, Addison Lee have grown with and for the times.
And yet, so little has changed about us. We still believe that taxis and minicabs can be so much more than just a means to an end – our clients are right to expect extraordinary standards, and by allying the latest technologies with traditional customer service values, we can not only disrupt the industry, we can revolutionise it.
Today, our iconic cars are responsible for getting over 10 million people where they need to go each year in London alone. And with our business expanding every day – across both the UK and worldwide – we will continue to deliver that same executive service consistently, no matter where we are.
Full Time – 37.5 Hours per week, 5 days out of 7 or Fixed Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday
Day Shift, Afternoon Shift, Evening Shifts and Night Shifts
- Manage inbound contact from our customers and completing their journey request in a friendly and timely manner.
- Responding to email and social media enquiries as and when required.
- Deliver brilliant service whilst exceeding operational targets to drive customer satisfaction.
- Building excellent peer and stakeholder relationships, together with the ability to work under pressure in an ever-changing environment.
- Support members of the team with problems and guide them through to a resolution.
- Being an inspiring communicator who openly and collectively drives great team spirit.
- Deal with any issues or queries in a clear and professional manner.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment would be beneficial but not essential
- You will be passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literate with the ability to use windows packages and database systems.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure, showing good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In Return You Will Receive:
- Earn up to £17,500 – £18,500 OTE, Base salary + 10% bonus + Quarterly double bonus related to attendance with the opportunity to earn up to £20,000 based on progression.
- 25 Days Annual Leave.
- Free Quarterly onsite wellness presence including corporate massages to reduce stress!
- Company benefits including Pensions Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career opportunities within a fast moving and dynamic organisation.
- Onsite you will find a free staff car park, unlimited free tea & coffee as well as free fresh fruit!
- Excellent food options in the same estate plus regular vendors who come on-site such as Marks & Spencer.
- All of this, in a professional but fun environment!