We are currently recruiting for a positive and enthusiastic Contact Centre Team Manager to lead our overnight operation at our brand new Contact Centre in Cygnet Park, Peterborough.
Operating hours for this shift will be 22.00pm – 6.00am, 5 days out of 7 (every Saturday & Sunday)
We are looking for someone who does the right thing, gets the job done and provides brilliant service to each and every customer who contacts our service centre.
You’ll come from a customer service background and have experience of being a people manager. You’re a passionate and energetic people manager, who loves spending your days keeping your staff motivated and engaged. Delivering amazing customer service which sets us out against the rest will be your focus and you’ll love giving internal and external customers a world class experience through your team.
- Leading a team of contact centre advisors in order to ensure they provide a high quality customer service
- Coach, motivate and drive performance of a team of contact centre advisors
- Managing the performance of team members by agreeing individual objectives, monitoring performance and conducting regular 1-2-1 performance reviews
- Supporting the development of staff by effectively coaching them, providing feedback and identifying training needs
- Maximise individual advisor and team engagement through the use of appropriate and innovative motivational techniques
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in the processes or systems within the department by evaluating the quality of work done
- Advising staff on more complex operational issues and personally manage and make decisions where appropriate
This list is not exhaustive. Team Managers should always be prepared to answer calls, respond to emails or do whatever work is needed to ensure the smooth running of the contact centre and delivery of excellent customer service.
In return you will receive:
- Base salary between £22,000 – £30,000 per annum
- Performance related bonus
- Company benefits including Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career opportunities within a fast moving and dynamic organisation
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Onsite you will find a free staff car park, unlimited free tea & coffee as well free Fruit
- Excellent food options in the same estate plus regular vendors who come on-site such as Marks & Spencer
- All of this, in a professional but fun environment!
Contact Centre Manager / Call Centre Manager / Customer Services Manager
- Experienced as a Team Manager (or equivalent) in a contact centre environment is preferred but not essential
- An accomplished leader with a real passion for people, doing the best for their team and shows and earns respect by leading by example
- Experience of leading and managing a team within a customer service environment, including: recruitment and selection, operational performance planning and control to quality standards; staff development and performance management
- Strong leadership skills are essential; as is the capability to motivate, coach and train a team to achieve individual and team goals
- Able to demonstrate achievement in managing and improving the attendance, attrition, motivation and engagement of a team
This post has expired. If you would like to be considered for future roles, please email email@example.com.