At Your Service Team Manager
Are you a passionate and driven Team Manager, that strives to help people develop and achieve service excellence?
Are you well organised, resilient and calm under pressure?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Full Time – 37.5 Hours per week, 5 days out of 7
Day Shift – 10am – 1pm variable start time, finishing between the hours of 6pm – 9pm
Addison Lee Group provides seamless quality that everyone can trust. The group comprises of two of the most experienced international ground transportation providers: Addison Lee and Tristar Worldwide. Together we’re committed to transforming the future of global ground transportation by delivering the same high level of service to clients around the world. It’s because of our reputation that we’re the number one trusted provider for journeys that matter, be it a critical business meeting, airport transfer or event.
- Leading a team of At Your Service Advisors to provide a high-quality customer experience.
- Coach, motivate and drive performance of a team of At Your Service Centre Advisors, towards their KPI’s.
- Managing the performance of team members by agreeing individual objectives, monitoring performance and conducting monthly 1-2-1 performance reviews.
- Supporting the growth of your team by effectively coaching them, providing feedback and identifying any training or development requirements.
- Embed our At Your Service Values of (Teamwork, Respect, Excellence, Embrace Change, Accountability) leading from the front to deliver service excellence for our customers
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in the processes or systems within the department by evaluating the quality of work completed.
- Supporting your team on more complex operational issues whilst creating a positive and energetic team environment.
- Monitoring or managing the team absence and adherence to ensure we achieve company standards and expectancies.
- Conducting regular team meetings ensuring communication is open, helping to foster a good team spirit and to ensure department goals and targets are achieved.
- Support the At your Service Centre floor, whilst communicating with the management team to ensure operational balance between all channels of communication.
- Be proactive and positive, leading huddles and handovers to ensure consistency across the centre.
- Build a cohesive relationship with the team and stakeholders across the business that allows us to work together seamlessly to accomplish our goals.
This list is not exhaustive. At Your Service Team Managers should always be prepared to answer calls, respond to emails or do whatever work is needed to ensure the smooth running of the contact centre and delivery of excellent customer service.
- Experienced as a Team Manager (or equivalent) in a Customer Centre environment that strives for service excellence.
- An accomplished team player with a passion for people, that takes accountability for themselves and their advisors.
- Strong leadership skills are essential, with the ability to motivate, coach and train a team to achieve individual and team goals.
- Competent in handling customer complaints, escalations and experience of achieving customer satisfaction in previous roles.
- Able to demonstrate achievement in managing and improving the attendance, attrition, motivation and engagement of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure, showing good time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to deliver positive news, business communications or manage difficult conversations.
- Computer literacy and a working knowledge of contact centre systems.
- Able to embrace any changes positively and carry out any management tasks efficiently.