AT YOUR SERVICE TEAM MANAGER
Addison Lee have come out the blocks strong having recruited over 200 members of staff in the last 6 months.
We are currently recruiting for two positive and enthusiastic Contact Centre Team Managers to join our brand new Contact Centre in Cygnet Park, Peterborough.
- 2.00pm-5.00pm variable start time shift, 5 days out of 7, 37.5 hrs per week.
- 5.00pm-7.00pm variable start time shift, 5 days out of 7, 37.5 hrs per week.
We are looking for someone who does the right thing, gets the job done and provides brilliant service to each and every customer who contacts our service centre.
You’ll come from a customer service background and have experience of being a people manager. You’re a passionate and energetic people manager, who loves spending your days keeping your staff motivated and engaged. Delivering amazing customer service which sets us out against the rest will be your focus and you’ll love giving internal and external customers a world class experience through your team.
- Leading a team of contact centre advisors in order to ensure they provide a high quality customer service
- Coach, motivate and drive performance of a team of contact centre advisors
- Managing the performance of team members by agreeing individual objectives, monitoring performance and conducting regular 1-2-1 performance reviews
- Supporting the development of staff by effectively coaching them, providing feedback and identifying training needs
- Maximise individual advisor and team engagement through the use of appropriate and innovative motivational techniques
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in the processes or systems within the department by evaluating the quality of work done
- Advising staff on more complex operational issues and personally manage and make decisions where appropriate
This list is not exhaustive. Team Managers should always be prepared to answer calls, respond to emails or do whatever work is needed to ensure the smooth running of the contact centre and delivery of excellent customer service.
In return you will receive:
- Base salary between £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
- Performance related bonus
- Company benefits including Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career opportunities within a fast moving and dynamic organisation
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Onsite you will find a free staff car park, unlimited free tea & coffee as well free Fruit
- Excellent food options in the same estate plus regular vendors who come on-site such as Marks & Spencer
- All of this, in a professional but fun environment!