AT YOUR SERVICE TEAM MANAGER
Addison Lee have come out the blocks strong having recruited over 250 members of staff in the new Peterborough office in the last 12 months. We recently won the 2018 Best Ground Transportation Company Award which makes working for Addison Lee that much more rewarding. We are Winners for 'The Most Effective Recruitment Programme' 2018.
- Leading a team of At Your Service Advisors in order to ensure they provide a high quality customer service.
- Coach, motivate and drive performance of a team of contact centre advisors.
- Managing the performance of team members by agreeing individual objectives, monitoring performance and conducting regular 1-2-1 performance reviews.
- Supporting the development of staff by effectively coaching them, providing feedback and identifying training needs.
- Maximise individual advisor and team engagement through the use of appropriate and innovative motivational techniques.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in the processes or systems within the department by evaluating the quality of work done.
- Advising staff on more complex operational issues and personally manage and make decisions where appropriate.
- Monitoring and managing staff absence in order to support the welfare of team members whilst balancing.
- Conducting regular team meetings ensuring communication is open helping to foster a good team spirit and to ensuring departmental plans and aims are understood.
- Contributing to the development of department plans in support of ongoing improvements.
- Adapts own behaviour to changes in products, services and processes so as to ensure an excellent customer experience.
This list is not exhaustive. At Your Service Team Managers should always be prepared to answer calls, respond to emails or do whatever work is needed to ensure the smooth running of the contact centre and delivery of excellent customer service.
Full Time – 37.5 hours a week
3pm – 6pm Variable start time shift, finishing between 11pm – 2am
5 days out of 7
- Experience as a Team Manager (or equivalent) in a contact centre environment.
- An accomplished leader with a passion for people, doing the best for their team.
- Strong leadership skills are essential, the ability to to motivate, coach and train a team to achieve individual and team goals.
- Able to demonstrate achievement in managing and improving the attendance, attrition, motivation and engagement of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure, showing good time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy and a working knowledge of contact centre systems.
In return you will receive:
- Performance related bonus.
- Company benefits including Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career opportunities within a fast moving and dynamic organisation.
- 25 Days Annual Leave.
- All of this, in a professional but fun environment!
Apply Now – For further informationApply