The role requires the successful candidate to create and then drive successful and integrated campaigns and set up a sustainable campaign management capability for the B2B sales function and SME customer base working with both inhouse and our two outsourced contact centre sales teams.
You will have excellent campaign management skills, communication, interpersonal skills, as well as advanced problem-solving skills along with a ‘can-do’ attitude and be able to demonstrate their desire to improve process and procedure.
The successful individual will be able to think strategically, plan effectively and deliver quality campaigns according to client requirements.
- Manage and lead both inhouse and outsource sales teams of up to 45FTE
- Manage all aspects of campaign creation, set-up and ongoing campaign execution
- Brief internal teams to execute against elements of campaign plans
- Ensure delivery with accuracy and quality leads across all campaigns
- Track and analyse campaign performance and offer solutions for improvement for best practise results
- Work strategically with SME Sales Managers to maximise productivity on campaigns
- Input into projects to improve our database and CRM system
- Create and monitor all telemarketing and integrated campaigns and identify problems which may have a detrimental effect for our client satisfaction and best practise methods
Skills & Experience….
- Strong blend of inhouse and outsource contact centre management
- Be 100% sales driven in focus, driven to achieve annual growth and sales targets via the various sales and marketing channels
- Deliver growth and sales results utilising new and innovative ideas and designing and implementing new campaigns to drive sales results
- Proven experience in integrated campaign creation, management and execution
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding of direct marketing processes
- Understanding of database segmentation and database marketing processes
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build lasting working relationships