How Do Cab Companies Invest in Their Drivers?
There aren’t many taxi and ride-sharing services that invest in their drivers as much as they do their customers, but Addison Lee does. Here’s how we invest in our drivers compared to other ridesharing and taxi companies.
How Addison Lee invests in its drivers
There are many perks to being one of the team. Here’s what you get as an Addison Lee driver:
- Holiday pay.
- Comprehensive support.
- Critical accident and sickness cover.’
- Earn at least the London Living Wage.
- Earn a £1.200 cash bonus plus get additional rental credits to use for your vehicle hire cost.
- Get your first 4 weeks of vehicle hire costs for free.
- Access in-house training.
- Enjoy an industry-leading vehicle maintenance package, including insurance, maintenance, and repairs.
- Get an immediate replacement vehicle while yours is being serviced or repaired.
- The most competitive rental rates and the ability to pay zero rent.
- Access to a fantastic pension scheme – we’ll top up 5% of your qualifying pensionable earnings through a 3% contribution.
- ULEZ and congestion charges are paid for.
To learn more, visit our how to become a driver page.
How Uber invests in its drivers
- Vehicle financing.
- Phone plan discounts.
- Free Pandora subscription.
- Car insurance (only while connected to the Uber app).
- 15% off at select vehicle maintenance providers.
How Bolt invests in its drivers
- Insurance discounts.
- Fuel discounts.
- A bonus scheme, including referral bonu
How Ola invests in its drivers
- Reduced commission on EV rides (10%).
- Free training.
- 24/7 driver support.
If you want to be part of a company that values its drivers as much as its customers, explore driving with Addison Lee.
London’s largest private hire and taxi firm Addison Lee has today announced an investment in 600 brand new, zero-emission capable …