Addison Lee’s Consumer Terms and Conditions of Trading which can be found at https://www.addisonlee.com/terms-2/consumer-terms/ apply to all bookings and are incorporated in and form part of all contracts for services we provide. Prices are for a quoted journey. Additional charges will not be discounted and may be applied for any variation to the quoted journey including cancellation charges, changes to route, waiting time and car parking. Addison Lee Limited is registered in England with company number: 01205530. Registered office: The Point, 37 North Wharf Road, London, England, W2 1AF.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PROMOTION
- The Quality on the Streets promotion (the “Promotion”) is being offered by Addison Lee Limited having its registered office at The Point, 37 North Wharf Road, London, England, W2 1AF (the “Company or Addison Lee“). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open from 00:01 on 1st December 2023 to 23.59 on 29th February 2024 (the “Promotional Period”).
- The Promotion is valid for ASAP and pre-booked bookings across England and Wales and applies to Select, Select+, Executive, Executive+, First, First+, Cycle Select+ and Pet Select+ vehicles only (“Eligible Services”). This Promotion shall not apply to black taxi bookings and/or courier bookings.
- The Promotion will only apply to credit card, debit card or PayPal bookings made using the latest version of the Addison Lee mobile application (the “App”).
- The Promotion is open to consumer customers who are making their first App booking and are aged 18 or over (“Users”). This excludes account bookings. The Company reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Users to take part in the Promotion. The Company may request such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of a User of the Promotion.
- Subject always to compliance by the User with these terms, the Promotion entitles a User to a £10.00 discount off bookings for Eligible Services.
- The Promotion does not apply to cash bookings.
- Users are responsible for all costs and expenses relating to participation in the Promotion, such as the cost of accessing the Internet.
- To participate, the promo code must be entered into the App at the time of the booking. The promo code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount, promotion or saving. The promo code may only be redeemed once by each User.
- The promo code is non-negotiable, and no refund, credit, payment or cash alternative will be offered by the Company. Promo codes may not be sold and have no cash value.
- The Promotion is subject to daily allocation and vehicle availability. The Company will not be responsible for any inability of any relevant customer to take up the Promotion.
- The Company reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Users’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purpose of providing the Eligible Services. For details of how the Company processes personal data, please refer to the Company’s privacy notice at https://www.addisonlee.com/privacy-policy.
- As a condition of entering the Promotion, Users agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company and its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, partners, subcontractors, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Users against any liability for any costs, expenses, losses or damages including indirect, consequential or economic losses arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) of any kind to property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this Promotion or any Promotion-related activities. Nothing in these terms shall be construed to limit or exclude any liability of a Released Party for fraudulent misrepresentation, fraud, death or personal injury caused by a Released Party’s negligence or any other liability to the extent the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Company may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude a User from participating in the Promotion.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.