Addison Lee Group provides seamless quality that everyone can trust. The group comprises of two of the most experienced international ground transportation providers: Addison Lee and Tristar Worldwide. Together we’re committed to transforming the future of global ground transportation by delivering the same high level of service to clients around the world. It’s because of our reputation that we’re the number one trusted provider for journeys that matter, be it a critical business meeting, airport transfer or event.
This role assists the smooth running of the HR life-cycle transactions, the position holder will act as the first point of contact for all customers to the Human resources team. As with all HR roles, the HR Administrator deals with highly sensitive information and as such will be required to operate with the highest levels of confidentiality and maturity.
Working within a team of three and a wider team of six, you will be required to administer Change of Terms as well as New Starter and Leaver processes including the checking of relevant documentation. You will undertake all pre-employment checks, updating, and discussion with line managers and HR advisors as relevant. You will prepare contracts and manage electronic personnel record systems.
What we are looking for?
This is a perfect opportunity for an individual who is looking to break into the HR field and provides great exposure to various HR fundamental processes. It would ideally suit someone who has at least 12 months of administration experience as it requires you to hit the ground running, lending support to the Shared Services team where accuracy and efficiency are essential.
You will have excellent knowledge of general office practices and procedures, along with excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills. You will be organised and be able to manage time and prioritise your workload effectively.
Due to the nature of the role, it may be necessary to work outside of normal working hours or carry out additional duties which may also provide additional opportunities for exposure, leading to your further development.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Writing and preparing all HR Letters and Contracts
• Maintain and update electronic personnel record systems
• Manage maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave and parental leave administration
• Ensuring all Lifecycle transactions are on the Payroll Submission ready for Payroll and Benefits providers for processing
• Administer various employee benefits such as BUPA Healthcare, Cycle to Work scheme, Discounted (76) Cab account, etc
• Prepare, as required, management reports on employee-related data
• Handle all initial contact into the HR department, signposting onwards as appropriate
• Provide general administration support to the HR department as required including filing, telephone answering, scanning, photocopying and constructing and responding to emails
• Provide administrative support to the wider HR team including note-taking at investigations or formal meetings, if required
Competitive salary and bonus, Wellness Program, Agile Working, Cycle to Work Scheme, Pension and Healthcare Options, 33 days Annual Leave (incl. bank holidays), Additional voluntary benefits via Reward gateway and a Season Ticket Loan
Why should you apply
We are on a journey to ensure we all live and breathe our Group Values and there are so many reasons to apply, but to start with:
We are equal opportunities employer
We are Diverse
We are Inclusive
We are Flexible
We are Collaborative
We are well Mindful
… and we offer great benefits including transportation of course!