We require 2 Account Development Executive’s to join us during a positive time of growth for the business.
As an Account Development Executive (ADE), your primary role will be to identify key opportunities within your client portfolio to increase their level of spending and uptake of Addison Lee services. You will be strategically balancing your time with account management duties such as SLA monitoring and resolving client queries.
You will be a relationship builder and a problem solver who wants to take responsibility for your key accounts. The position will suit someone with a proven record of achievement gained within a client service management or a sales environment with an account development background with some client liaison experience.
We would envisage that successfully carried out, the ADE would be spending around 70% of their time on account development and 30% of their time on account service delivery.
• Plan, prioritise and manage activities to achieve sales/revenue and retention targets.
• Develop, agree and implement sales development plans for a specific number of key accounts.
• Maintain, develop and foster effective relationships and performance management across all the relevant levels of account organisations.
• Ensure all account information such as contract data, spend and profitability are maintained. Ensure contracts are entered into and maintained in a timely and profitable manner.
• Develop client accounts for sales and profitability. Ensure upselling and cross selling opportunities are developed by establishing a sound understanding of what current and potential business needs are
Level of education/ training
• Graduate calibre.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Commercial; self-starting with the drive to increase sales and profitability
• Good relationship skills; the ability to interact at all levels
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative
• An ability to communicate, negotiate and influence effectively
• Systematic and logical approach to problem solving and a capacity to work around problems
• Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload accordingly
• Tenacious and able to motivate others in support of the needs of the role
• Numerate and adept at analysing and manipulating data in order to build strong and persuasive selling messages
• Good negotiation skills, with the ability to deliver valuable outcomes to customers and their business