Addison Lee Group provides seamless quality that everyone can trust. The group comprises of two of the most experienced international ground transportation providers: Addison Lee and Tristar Worldwide. Together we’re committed to transforming the future of global ground transportation by delivering the same high level of service to clients around the world. It’s because of our reputation that we’re the number one trusted provider for journeys that matter, be it a critical business meeting, airport transfer or event.
The UK Finance team sits at the heart of the business working with business stakeholders to deliver the annual plans, mitigate risk and exploit opportunities. Using a balance of commercial acumen, analytics and management accounting, the team work to assess new business opportunities, analyse key decisions, report on performance to the business stakeholders and complete the regular month end reporting and forecasting.
We are now looking for an experienced Billing and Collections Manager to join our Operational Finance Team to manage the delivery of the company’s scheduled invoicing programme and credit control processes ensuring accurate and timely invoicing for all our B2B clients and personal accounts, as well as owning the collections process to ensure timely cash receipts, minimising aged debt owed to Addison Lee.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Operational Finance and will support the planning and management of the Invoicing and Credit Control functions to deliver a seamless end to end service for Addison Lee; working very closely with our Sales and Account Management teams, Customer Experience and Cash & Bank colleagues to ensure that we are all aware of the dependencies to prevent/minimise any unnecessary aged debt positioning.
What we are looking for?
In this management role, you will be expected to make a positive contribution to cash flows and working capital and as such it requires an individual who is able to demonstrate that they are a strong leader of people, service, performance and industry compliance. You are someone with a proven background in both Billing and Collections, people management and process improvement. You are a confident individual who takes ownership and delivers results consistently.
To be successful in this role you are a subject matter expert, drawing on experience as relevant to take functions, processes and system tools to the next level through continuous improvement, seeking the best position for Addison Lee and the financial results. You have solid stakeholder management skills and an effective communication style. You can build relationships, yet unafraid to challenge successfully to get the best outcomes.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• To ensure the timely and accurate raising of invoices across all customer accounts
• Deliver robust collections performance across the sales ledger to minimise DSO and reduce bad debt
• Develop the SME strategy and process to ensure the timely instruction of external Debt Collection Agency (DCA)
• To deliver a ‘Check, Review and Reconcile’ process for all client pricing activity to produce accurate invoicing (including bespoke) in accordance with the customer contractual agreements
• Manage relationships with our service providers both in the UK and Internationally
• To manage booking platforms to pass relevant pricing and invoicing information in accordance with our customer requirements
• Develops effective reporting – Invoicing, Aged debt performance, KPI performance, Scorecards and Management Information
• Supporting the Management Accountants with timely month-end requirements and manage the month-end closure of the Sales Ledgers
Competitive salary and bonus, Wellness Program, Agile Working, Cycle to Work Scheme, Pension and Healthcare Options, 33 days Annual Leave (incl. bank holidays), Additional voluntary benefits via Reward gateway and a Season Ticket Loan
Why should you apply?
We are on a journey to ensure we all live and breathe our Group Values and there are so many reasons to apply but to start with:
We are equal opportunities employer
We are Diverse
We are Inclusive
We are Flexible
We are Collaborative
We are well Mindful
… and we offer great benefits including transportation of course!