We are building a new Communications team to support Addison Lee’s UK growth and international expansion, tasked with letting key stakeholders know about our premium service through communications campaigns that capture the imagination.
Main Function of the Role
To raise awareness and encourage consideration of Addison Lee as the premium ground transport provider in London and relevant global markets through delivery of high-quality creative communications campaigns, media relations and social interaction, resulting in regular messaged presence in relevant media.
You will possess a proven track record of building an effective and engaged social presence for consumer brands.
- Identifying, building and curating positive relationships with key traditional and digital media stakeholders, including social. Involves assisting with the running of our busy press office
- Designing communications campaigns – which will range from solus public relations, to those on social media and in partnership with marketing – which result in regular, well-messaged presence in target earned media and thereby increase awareness and brand preference from our key audiences
- Designing and implementing a content programme that consistently engages our target audience and helps with awareness and consideration to the extent that the content is regularly and extensively shared
- Bringing creativity and relevance to our consumer communications, based on an affinity with our target audiences and an understanding of their likes and dislikes
- Ensuring that all activity sits against a plan with defined targets, is measurable and can be presented back to the business
About You / Skills Required
- 3-5 years’ experience in consumer public relations, ideally gained in agencies working with leading FMCG brands
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and deals well with ambiguity
- Good relationships with relevant news and vertical consumer media
- Evidence of campaigns successfully delivered across a range of consumer media
- Passionate about social media with proven expertise in social media campaigns
- Proof of content planning expertise
- Flexible mind-set and able to turn their hand to any element of public relations