Contact Centre Team Manager – Evening Shift
Full Time – 37.5 Hours per week, 5 days out of 7
Afternoon Shift – 2pm – 5pm variable start time, finishing between the hours of 10pm – 1am
- Leading a team of At Your Service Advisors in order to ensure they provide a high-quality customer service.
- Coach, motivate and drive performance of a team of contact centre advisors.
- Managing the performance of team members by agreeing individual objectives, monitoring performance and conducting regular 1-2-1 performance reviews.
- Supporting the development of staff by effectively coaching them, providing feedback and identifying training needs.
- Maximise individual adviser and team engagement through the use of appropriate and innovative motivational techniques.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in the processes or systems within the department by evaluating the quality of work done.
- Advising staff on more complex operational issues and personally manage and make decisions where appropriate.
- Monitoring and managing staff absence in order to support the welfare of team members whilst balancing.
- Conducting regular team meetings ensuring communication is open helping to foster a good team spirit and to ensuring departmental plans and aims are understood.
- Contributing to the development of department plans in support of ongoing improvements.
- Adapts own behaviour to changes in products, services and processes so as to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Experience as a Team Manager (or equivalent) in a contact centre environment.
- An accomplished leader with a passion for people, doing the best for their team.
- Strong leadership skills are essential, the ability to motivate, coach and train a team to achieve individual and team goals.
- Able to demonstrate achievement in managing and improving the attendance, attrition, motivation and engagement of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure, showing good time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy and a working knowledge of contact centre systems.
In Return You Will Receive
- A competitive salary – £25,000 – £30,000 per annum.
- Performance related bonus.
- 25 Days Annual Leave.
- Company benefits including Pensions Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career opportunities within a fast moving and dynamic organisation.
- Onsite you will find a free staff car park, unlimited free tea & coffee as well as free fresh fruit!
- Excellent food options in the same estate plus regular vendors who come on-site such as Marks & Spencer.
- All of this, in a professional but fun environment!
Apply Now For Further Information!Apply