This role is based in Paddington, London.
We are looking for a data-driven, creative and customer-centric CRM Manager to join the Digital Marketing and CRM team at our London Head Office in Paddington. We are in an exciting period and in this role you will lead and deliver the CRM vision and strategy to drive acquisition, engagement, retention and loyalty.
You’ll be working hands on with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and collaborate closely with colleagues in the IT, Product, Commercial and Data teams to deliver complex campaigns and enhanced CRM capabilities.
The CRM Team has undergone a bit of a makeover recently and is now in a fantastic place. We require someone to take the team to the next level, whilst being able to lead by example.
Day to Day Duties & Responsibilities…
- Own the planning, strategy and delivery of targeted and personalised customer (B2B,B2C & B2B2C) campaigns maintaining brand consistency across all touch points
- Develop a comprehensive CRM and loyalty programme to segment, on-board, support, nurture and win-back customers with tailored communication, content and offers
- Create and implement automated lifecycle communications across email, SMS, push and in-app
- Lead, mentor and develop a small CRM team
- Build campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, making full use of all the modules; Advertising Studio Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation studio
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the data, technology, marketing and commercial teams to define, brief and effectively prioritise CRM and data initiatives based on business value
- Work with the Insights team to analyse campaigns, develop customer segmentation and identify insights to inform on-going campaign optimisation
- Develop a test & learn plan to optimise targeting, creative and content
- Maintain and develop Salesforce Marketing Cloud data extensions with the support of the Salesforce technical team
Skills & Experience…
- Previous experience of leading a CRM function in a fast paced customer centric environment is essential
- Technical Salesforce Marketing Cloud expertise is a must have coupled with a strong understanding of marketing automation
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects from messaging and channel strategy to design and technical requirements
- Track record of success turning data insight into commercial, actionable recommendations
- Able to work in a process lead environment – no red tape but able to follow an end-to-end deliverable action plan
- Previously worked in environments that have an App / Digital based product that provides a service to the end user – B2B / B2C
- Commercially focussed & savvy; able to meet and exceed KPI’s
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with a wide variety of people
- Strong HTML, CSS and excel skills (SQL a bonus)
- Comfortable getting ‘hands on’ in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Previous copywriting experience is a distinct advantage