This is an exciting opportunity to join our passionate and knowledgeable Learning and Development Team as a Digital Learning Assistant. This apprenticeship role will see you working with the Learning & Development Manager to support and develop digital learning for Addison Lee employees.
The L&D team supports learning for over 1000 employees. We are hard-working, focused and passionate about what we do; this coupled with our customer-centric attitude makes for a successful team that is an essential part of the Addison Lee Group.
What will I be doing in the role?
Whilst applications from candidates with experience are welcomed, the Digital Learning Assistant is designed as an entry-level apprenticeship role where, if you don’t have experience, you will be offered training to do the following;
- Operate as the first point of contact for e-learning queries, becoming the expert.
- Create, collate and re-purposing of content for inclusion in new and existing digital products. This includes video creation and editing for the digital resource library.
- Create new digital learning pathways
- Promote current digital learning content
- Regularly report on programme completions and learner progress, initiating action to resolve problems
- Register new learners and assist with learner enquiries
- Monitor programme quality and achievement of learning objectives, recommending remedial action
- Build and administer digital programme evaluation tools
- Work with Learning & Development Manager to support blended learning and development
Skills & Experience
For the Digital Learning Assistant specifically it is important that you have:
- Good English language skills, verbal and written
- Creative flair to produce visually engaging digital learning programmes and associated marketing material
- The curiosity and innovative skills to improve our offer, develop our digital tools and resources to deliver high-quality learning solutions
- Strong communication skills with a collaborative style to work with colleagues across our teams
What will I get in return?
As well as a fully funded apprenticeship training programme, as part of the wider Addison Lee Group, we are able to offer a competitive starting salary and benefits package.
The one thing you can be sure of is that you can have an exciting and varied career at Addison Lee, where only you set the boundaries to your success.This post has expired. If you would like to be considered for future roles, please email email@example.com.