Chauffeur recruitment has centered to date around the London area and the Addison Lee Group now requires a national UK wide infrastructure to enable its Chauffeur pipeline.
The Chauffeur Recruitment Manager UK is responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for Chauffeurs and the airport customer services staff across the UK. The CRM is will process candidate through a series of Assessment and Recruitment days and deliver excellent new employed chauffeurs onto the induction programme.
The Chauffeur Recruitment Manager’s main duties are to recruit a high-performing, experienced and knowledgeable team of PAYE employed chauffeurs and airport staff via a number of channels.
The role requires exceptional organisational skills and the ability to design, develop, coordinate and run a variety of recruitment initiatives aimed at bringing the very best candidates into the Addison Lee Group.
The role includes identifying sources, marketing Addison Lee Group, coordinating enquiries and screening potential candidates and extends to scheduling recruitments days, distributing invites, welcoming candidates, capturing information and recommending who should attend an Induction week (the CRM is also expected to have a positive contribution to the chauffeur induction training programme).
Whilst this is a Head Office (West Drayton) based role there will be a requirement to work out of all the UK locations on a regular basis.
- UK wide recruitment campaigns to achieve recruitment targets using all recruitment channels
- Recruiting to agreed monthly targets (including specific targets chauffeur and airport location) and preparing weekly updates (inc. pipeline, successfully recruited, no-shows, throughput form agencies/sources etc.)
- Recommending candidates to the Chauffeur Operations team
- Setting a budget and working closely with Marketing to ensure that the available resources are used to their maximum potential (including which media to use and the style of advertising)
- Identifying new sources of potential chauffeurs and finding ways of securing deals (e.g. exclusivity, incentives) for these sources to recommend candidates to the brand
- Manage existing relationships with resource suppliers to ensure that we remain a ‘good partner’ and are given priority when potential candidates become available
- Ensure that recruits are licensed and have the right to work in the UK. On recruitment days, working with HR and Chauffeur Management to ensure all candidates complete all documentation and submit all forms of ID/Licence
- Working with the Chauffeur Training & Road Safety Manager on candidates who are deemed suitable but can’t be put forward to Induction due to some development needs as highlighted during their driving assessment. A clear remedial action plan to be agreed with a date for re-assessment
- Acting as the first point of contact for any recruitment queries from potential candidates or service partners be this by email, web enquiry, phone call, letter or any other means of contact
- To support any ad-hoc duties within the Chauffeur Operations Admin team in all reasonable areas including covering holidays, providing operational chauffeur support, managing service/uniform standards and regularly inspecting vehicles
- Responding to queries/concerns from chauffeurs and stakeholders in a timely manner and, where necessary, re-routing the query to the correct person/department
- Stepping in to support your colleagues during periods of leave/sickness
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with the Addison Lee Group's internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting key initiatives within the Airport and Chauffeur Operations teams together with the wider business
- Must be mobile to support recruitment work in our major hubs across the UK
Knowledge & Skills:
- UK wide recruitment experience gained in managerial positions
- Proven track record in leading and managing high-volume, Driver recruitment campaigns
- Good working knowledge of chauffeur/transport operations
- Exposure to building out Assessment Centres and onboarding of new employee's
- Excellent team player; confident and prepared to work in a lively environment
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and communicate at all levels of the business
- Excellent organisational and customer service skills
- Flexible working approach; able to operate at pace at short notice
- An understanding of health and safety principles