We’re growing rapidly both in the UK and internationally; increasing sales year on year and setting and achieving ambitious targets. To sustain this growth and ever improve our outstanding service, we are looking for a creative and ambitious Middleweight Designer to be based in our London Head Office.
The role is a 50/50 split between digital and print design – so experience across both areas is essential for this role.
Main Function of the Role
We are looking for a solid middleweight all round designer with experience in digital and print design. You will be involved in all aspects of design from the standard corporate print collateral and event spaces marketing displays through to HTML5 display banner ads and animated infographics. This is a diverse design role where you can really make your mark within the business. You will need to have the ability to hit the ground running in this fast paced environment and be a confident self-starter.
What Do You Need?
- 4+ years’ experience Agency and/or Corporate side
- Confident, self-starter that works well under pressure
- Fluent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Experience in video editing and animation using Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Good knowledge of digital techniques, e.g. file compression for video & web, and responsive images
- Proven understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures
- Strong portfolio demonstrating creative solutions for integrated, digital marketing campaigns strongly focused on email, sales packs and app/web touch points and UX
- A good working knowledge of HTML and CSS – you will occasionally be required to help the CRM team in designing and coding new email templates
- Passion and ambition within their field; bring innovative ideas to the marketing team
- The ability to respond to the business requirements with tech help and problem solving.
- Experience using Asana would be beneficial but not essential
- This role will often communicate with lots of different people across the team and wider business, so you’ll be a confident communicator. You’ll enjoy being part of a fun and dynamic team and relish making improvements and driving efficiency.