The Addison Lee Group
From humble beginnings to London’s most trusted business-class car service in just over forty years, Addison Lee have grown with and for the times.
And yet, so little has changed about us. We still believe that taxis and minicabs can be so much more than just a means to an end – our clients are right to expect extraordinary standards, and by allying the latest technologies with traditional customer service values, we can not only disrupt the industry, we can revolutionise it.
We are Europe’s largest ground transport service with a fleet of over 5,000 vehicles. The business delivers over 30,000 people and parcels each day, with owned operations in over 10 cities and a network of operations across Europe, the US and Asia.
Our business has been built on being different from the norm. We have been pushing the boundaries of what’s possible ever since our beginning back in 1975. It’s our focus on the next big thing that makes Addison Lee such a unique place to work. We actively encourage people to interact, meet new colleagues and share ideas, and empower people to make a difference.
About the Role…
We are looking for a Parts Advisor to assist in the management of the day to day running of the parts department. You will be managing stock levels and parts costs, whilst also ordering, issuing and reconciling stock.
You will be based at our Grand Union site in Hayes
Duties & Responsibilities…
- Order, receive, allocate and return parts
- Ensure parts are correctly ordered to specification and checked on arrival
- Follow up with suppliers and workshop team on progress of parts and prices
- Stock control, review stock levels and daily allocation checks
- Maintain and monitor parts inventory
- Update systems with orders
- Liaise with workshops leadership team
- Housekeeping – ensure parts department is kept clean and safe while adhering to health and safety guideline’s
- Maintain records
- Assist technicians and drivers
Skills and Experience Required…
- Inventory Control within an automotive environment essential
- Commercially aware
- Clear communicator with a background of customer service
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Software and Fleet / Workshop / Stock Inventory Management Software