Addison Lee Group provides seamless quality that everyone can trust. The group comprises of two of the most experienced international ground transportation providers: Addison Lee and Tristar Worldwide. Together we’re committed to transforming the future of global ground transportation by delivering the same high level of service to clients around the world. It’s because of our reputation that we’re the number one trusted provider for journeys that matter, be it a critical business meeting, airport transfer or event.
A great opportunity exists to play a key role as production support engineer in a new best in class site. Working within a team of seven you will work closely with operations, development teams and the architecture group. In this role as a production support engineer, you will deal with product issues first-hand, readily suggesting improvements and features as well as proactively evaluating engineering processes to increase efficiency.
In this newly developed role, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact within an open-minded organisation who are investing heavily in success. As our product support engineer you will understand the need to act quickly to analyse the available data and find the root cause of a problem, developing solutions and providing users with progress updates regularly.
What we are looking for?
The successful candidate will have a broad range of experience within the SDLC, have a passion for all things technology and is committed to developing additional skills through learning and is unafraid to challenge the status-quo. Whilst technology will be your passion, equally important is a desire to achieve maximum 100% customer satisfaction every time.
You are forward thinking and execution oriented with strong organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Implementing and designing CI and CD packages/pipelines to allow measurable improvements to deployment frequency, a faster time to market, and a lower failure rate of new releases
• Designing and creating infrastructure as code and in the cloud (AWS & Azure)
• Building and maintaining tools to automate application and infrastructure deployment, and to monitor operations
• Coordinating with other members of the DevOps, Development, Test, and Product Owner teams to enhance and optimize existing processes
• Creating deployment dashboards and intuitive UI’s for tracking deployments
• Owning the build and release process, and managing and tracking the progress of multiple releases in parallel for all environments
• Configuring, standardizing and evolving the test environments so they are closer to production systems; troubleshooting and resolving infrastructure and environment issues
• Providing guidance & support to the Dev and QA teams as needed
• Defining security good practices and implementing tools to enforce those practices.
Why should you apply
We are on a journey to ensure we all live and breathe our Group Values and there are so many reasons to apply, but to start with:
We are equal opportunities employer
We are Diverse
We are Inclusive
We are Flexible
We are Collaborative
We are Mindful
… and we offer great benefits including transportation of course!