Passionate about making change and working as part of a high performing marketing function? A significant background in Salesforce Marketing Cloud? We want to hear from you!
We are looking for a creative and ambitious Senior CRM Executive to join the Digital Marketing and CRM team. We are in an exciting growth period, and in this role you will support in executing the CRM strategy to drive acquisition, engagement, retention and loyalty.
What is on offer?
A supportive team structure, the tools to grow and develop and you can work every single day knowing that you’re playing your part in making the Marketing team a success.
We really believe in getting the best out of our people, and our brand new offices in Paddington are testament to the way the business has evolved and grown over the last 3 years. We also offer a completive salary, private healthcare, pension as well as Gym-Flex and discounted Addison Lee journeys.
- Execute campaigns across a variety of channels including email, SMS and push using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Manage the full end-to-end production process to create content and emails – briefing design, copywriting and data selections – for campaigns that deliver engagement and bookings for both B2B & B2C
- Thoroughly testing campaigns prior to sign off and send, and checking automated campaigns are running as they should
- Support in developing target audiences and tests for messaging, design, triggers and timing to enhance results of campaigns
- Working with other teams to coordinate joined-up brand advertising campaigns, aligned content and on-time delivery
- Maintain regularly weekly reporting for campaigns and tests, and sharing these with the wider business
- Support in the evolution of the loyalty programme and targeting strategy to develop engagement in the programme
Skills & Experience
- Good degree and or a few years marketing experience with relevant transferable skills
- Experience using email service providers and working with marketing databases
- Previous use of Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Exact Target essential
- An enthusiastic attitude and eagerness to learn
- Creative and copywriting skills, and ability to write for the target audience
- Strong attention to detail, with passion to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Self-motivated and a problem-solver
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer champion committed to putting the customer at the centre of their work
- Knowledge of HTML and email design best practices
- Comfortable dealing with a range of stakeholders