Are you a dynamic and forward thinking HR professional looking for your next move?
In the role of Senior HR Advisor you will add value to the business through effective and modern approaches to people initiatives, whilst ensuring high quality and consistent advice is given to all stakeholders ensuring a positive impact on customer expectations.
The successful Senior HR Advisor will play a central and pivotal role in the organisation’s future development of its people strategy, by delivering a high quality service to the business.
The successful individual who will undertake this role will have a proven track record across the following areas –
- Experience of managing departmental restructures
- Sound knowledge and led on key HR projects
- Able to influence and engage with key stakeholders
- Strong ER background
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a HR Advisor
You will use your HR expertise to seamlessly partner with key stakeholder’s in order to drive change in a commercial, and customer centric environment. Work alongside senior stakeholders to drive improvements, lead on change projects and HR initiatives and re-structures which positively impact the wider people agenda.
Areas of specific responsibility
- Partner with a specific business area(s) to communicate and translate HR & People strategies into business actions. Understand the business priorities and support these with strategic and operational people plans engaging with key stakeholders across the business
- Work closely with the HR Manager, to design and implement key HR initiatives/projects and ensure these are embedded successfully. Ensuring collaboration with other functional specialists as appropriate (HR Advisory Team, Training & Development, Recruitment, Internal Communications)
- Drive continuous improvement of HR policies and procedures; to support business needs and ensure consistent implementation of HR policies, procedures and projects across all business streams
- Working with the wider HR team to work on continuous process improvement
- Maintaining a high level of personal credibility across all working relationships
- Working closely with the HR team to review and develop the complementary HR strategies, policies and procedures
- Work alongside key business stakeholders to build people plans and ensure that performance management is embedded into the culture. Ensure that the performance management system is being used, business objectives are set and mid-year and year-end reviews conducted. Communicate, support and coach managers as appropriate
- Provide HR support to management in high level/complex disciplinary, grievance and appeal meetings as well as in cases of absence; provide performance management expertise and assistance to ensure a high quality workforce who enhance brand reputation
- You will possess a proven track record of leading and supporting on restructuring and partnering; being able to influence and guide key stakeholders through the process
Fantastic knowledge across Employee RelationsThis post has expired. If you would like to be considered for future roles, please email email@example.com.