When you join Addison Lee’s Commercial Team, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth on an international basis.
Our Account Managers earn a competitive base salary, fantastic earning potential and exceptional benefits— along with top training and support. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Addison Lee is the place for you.
As a Strategic Account Manager your primary role will be to identify and realise revenue growth from new business within the Strategic team. You will be tasked with promoting client spend across the whole range of Addison Lee solutions through outbound sales activity.
You will be a tenacious relationship builder and problem solver taking responsibility for an extensive account portfolio. The position will suit an individual with a fervent interest in the business world and strong desire to excel within a commercial role.
The Strategic Account Manager will develop and utilise sales and account-handling skills to ensure their clients enjoy a mutually beneficial business relationship. The responsibilities involve many aspects of the client relationship including, but not limited to, initial introduction & account management, reporting, administration and support.
An ability to interact with and influence people at all levels within client organisations is critical.
What you’ll do…
- Consult with C-level executive clients to develop and bring to life lapsed clients and execute a new solution-selling approach
- Manage accounts with the outcome of increased customer satisfaction, retention and account growth
- Master and consistently execute Addison Lee’s internal sales methodology Plan, prioritise and manage outbound sales activities to achieve revenue targets
- Maintain and develop effective relationships across all the relevant levels of the Account base
- Ensure upselling and cross selling opportunities are developed and won; achieve an increased share of account ‘wallet’
Skills & Experience…
- Proven track record of turning around lapsed / unloved accounts and seeing them blossom in to multi-million pound accounts
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior-level relationships across corporate and SME organisations
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic vision into their business
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement