We’re introducing a number of improvements to the service across the Addison Lee Group, so you have the reassurance, that no matter where in the world you travel with us, you’ll get the same premium levels of service.
New standardised naming
From 1 August our service naming will change to help simplify bookings and ensure greater consistency for all customers booking our services.
Larger (5-6 passenger) vehicle options will be available across all our service levels.
What does standardised naming mean?
From 1 August our existing service names will be replaced by new names when you go to book by phone, web and app. Here’s how our existing services will be renamed and how you can book them;
We will continue to provide the following services in London locations if applicable:Having standardised naming and standards for each of our services across the Addison Lee Group, ensures we deliver an improved and consistent end-to-end experience for all customers across the globe.
What else is changing?
- New web and app bookings – improved designs and greater transparency about the vehicles you’ll get when booking international journeys.
- Service naming updates to invoicing, receipts and account MI where applicable.
What’s not changing
There will be no changes to the pricing you pay today.
Whether travelling for business or pleasure, in London, New York or one of the other 600 locations we serve, you can always expect a reliable, consistent and premium service from the Addison Lee Group.
You can continue to expect:
- 24/7 Reservations and support
- Web & App bookings for our main services (with improved design)
- Confirmations and text on arrival
- Flight monitoring
- Tracking (subject to location)
- In car WiFi & chargers (for many of our services)
- Easy payment
- English-speaking assistance around the globe
Find out more
For more information, please contact your Account Management team or call our At Your Service customer contact centre on 020 7387 8888. Alternatively, you can Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.