Complimentary 4G Wi-Fi and phone chargers in every car.
Climate control and tinted windows as standard.
None of our cars are more than three years old.
All our vehicles are serviced every 6,000 miles (twice as often as the manufacturers’ recommendation).
CycleCab vehicles allow you to take your bike home with you.
Peak and Off-Peak Pricing: Terms & Conditions
Addison Lee’s Terms and Conditions of Trading apply to all bookings and are incorporated in and form part of all contracts for services we provide. Prices are for a quoted journey. Additional charges may be applied for any variation to the quoted journey including cancellation charges, changes to route, waiting time and car parking. When paying for a non-account booking by cash, credit or debit card or PayPal, the customer contracts directly with the driver allocated. Addison Lee Limited (the “Company or Addison Lee”) is registered in England with company number: 01205530. Registered office: The Point, 37 North Wharf Road, London, England, W2 1AF.
Unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive further emails from Addison Lee (this will not affect booking confirmations).
* Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern Peak and Off-Peak Pricing.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Off-peak pricing applies at the following times: Monday to Thursday: 00:00-04:59, 9:00-16:29, 19:30-20:59, Friday: 00:30-04:59, 09:00-16:29, 19.30-23.59, all day Saturday and all day Sunday (“Off-Peak Times”). Peak pricing applies at the following times: Monday – Thursday: 05:00 – 09:00, 16:30 – 19:30, 21:00 – 00:00 and Friday: 05:00 – 09:00, 16:30 – 19:30 (“Peak Times”).
- The pricing for Off-Peak Times is on average twenty five percent (25%) cheaper than Peak Times (“Off-Peak Pricing”). Off-Peak Pricing will be applied automatically to all bookings that take place where the pick-up occurs during Off-Peak Times.
- Off-Peak Pricing applies to the cost of the journey only (including any deviations). It does not apply to cancellation charges, waiting time or car parking fees.
- The pricing for Peak Times and Off-Peak Times applies to all non-account bookings and certain account bookings where agreed by Addison Lee in writing.
- The pricing for Peak Times and Off-Peak Times does not apply to courier bookings or executive vehicle bookings.
- The minimum off-peak fare is £8.45.
- Off-Peak Pricing is only valid for journeys in London (defined as within the M25) that are performed by Addison Lee vehicles and drivers (as opposed to being performed by our network partners).
- Off-Peak Pricing will apply to bookings made using any payment method and regardless of whether the booking is made via Addison Lee’s At Your Service Centre, website or using the Company’s mobile application.
- Company reserves the right to review and revise these terms and conditions at any time and by making a booking subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, users shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Company may cease to offer Off-Peak Pricing at any time, at its sole discretion. In the event that the Company ceases to offer Off-Peak Pricing, it will honour any bookings made for a future date that comply with these terms and conditions where Off-Peak Pricing has been agreed.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Company, its employees, agents, subcontractors, suppliers or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring to a User as a result of making a booking using Off-Peak Pricing except where it is caused by the negligence of the Company, its employees, agents, subcontractors or distributors or that of their employees. This clause 12 does not affect your statutory rights.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.