Addison Lee’s Terms and Conditions of Trading which can be found at https://www.addisonlee.com/terms-2/ apply to all bookings and are incorporated in and form part of all contracts for services we provide. Prices are for a quoted journey. Additional charges will not be discounted and may be applied for any variation to the quoted journey including cancellation charges, changes to route, waiting time and car parking. When paying for a non-account booking by cash, credit or debit card, Apple Pay or PayPal, the customer contracts directly with the driver allocated. Addison Lee Ltd is registered in England with company number: 01205530. Registered office: 35-37 William Road, London, NW1 3ER.
Unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive further marketing emails from Addison Lee (this will not affect service communications).
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PROMOTION
- The SONY5 promotion (the “Promotion”) is being offered by Addison Lee Limited having its registered office at 35-37, William Road, NW1 3ER (the “Company or Addison Lee“). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open from 00.01 on 03rd September 2018 to 23.59 on 8th October 2018 (the “Promotional Period”). All journeys must be completed during the Promotional Period.
- The Promotion is only available to customers making their second app booking who are aged 18 or over (“Users”) using the latest version of the Addison Lee mobile application (the “App”) for the second time and excludes account bookings. The Company reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Users to take part in the Promotion. The Company may request such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry.
- The Promotion will only apply to credit or debit card, PayPal or Apple Pay bookings made using the App. The Promotion only applies to a booking where the pick up or drop off location is in the UK. The Promotion shall not apply to bookings made by telephone to the Company’s contact centre. The Promotion shall only apply to passenger vehicle services and will not apply to courier services.
- Once the user completes a journey using the promo code SONY15 they will be notified via email with the details to this promotion and entry to the Prize Draw (in relation to 7i)
- Subject always to compliance by the User with these terms, the Promotion entitles a User to £5.00 off their second App booking.
- If the User takes a second journey using the promo code SONY5 in accordance with these terms and conditions, they will automatically be entered into a prize draw to be in with a chance of winning the following prize:
i. £150 Ticket Master Vouchers (the “Prize Draw”). For more details on the rules and terms and conditions that apply to the Prize Draw, please visit https://www.addisonlee.com/sony15-2018-competition-terms-conditions/
- The minimum fare to participate in the Promotion is £15. The Promotion does not apply to cash bookings. The Promotion applies to all passenger vehicle types.
- Users are responsible for all costs and expenses relating to participation in the Promotion, such as the cost of accessing the internet.
- To participate, the promo code must be inputted into the App at the time of the booking. The promo code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- The promo code is only valid once, is non-negotiable and no refund, credit, payment or cash alternative will be offered by the Company. Promo codes may not be sold and have no cash value.
- The Promotion is subject to daily allocation and vehicle availability. The Company will not be responsible for any inability of any relevant customer to take up the Promotion. The Company reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Users’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purpose of providing the ground transportation services. For details of how the Company processes personal data, please refer to the Company’s privacy notice at www.addisonlee.com/privacy-notice.
- As a condition of entering the Promotion, Users agree that to the extent permitted by law, the Company and its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, partners, subcontractors, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, prize providers and advertising and promotion agencies (the “Released Parties”) are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Users against any liability for any losses or damages of any kind to property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this Promotion or any Promotion-related activities. Nothing in these terms shall be construed to limit or exclude any liability of a Released Party for fraudulent misrepresentation, fraud, death or personal injury caused by a the Released Party’s negligence or any other liability to the extent the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Addison Lee excludes all liability for any costs, expenses, loss or damage including indirect, consequential or economic losses arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) out of or in connection with a User’s participation in the Promotion or entry into these terms.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Company may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude a User from participating in the Promotion.
- These terms are governed by English Law and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.